The school accommodates children from 2 years to 6 years of age. Various extra mural activities are on offer and include Monkeynastix, CricketHero, Ballet, The Kick Ups, Swimming and Kindermusik. Our Montessori is situated on a large property and boasts 4 spacious classrooms and a beautifully grassed playground. The children enjoy nutritious, wholesome snacks and meals every day. A fun-filled school holiday programme keeps minds and bodies busy the whole year through. The Principal of Brighter Beginnings Preschool invites you to visit us and see for yourself this truly wonderful learning environment.
We at Brighter Beginnings Montessori Preschool strive to create a place where children are treated with respect and have the opportunity to learn the skills they need for a successful life. A respectful, loving, intellectually challenging and stimulating environment allows the children to develop as individuals. Children are motivated from within by a natural curiosity and love for knowledge and our goal at this school is to enhance the child’s own natural desire to learn.
For each child to succeed academically, socially and morally, a strong partnership with parents, teachers, administrators, and the community is formed. We seek to help the children become lifelong learners, strong moral independent beings, and respectful of others and our world.
At Brighter Beginnings Montessori Preschool, we believe that:
- Children’s' learning needs should be the focus of all school decisions.
- All children are capable of learning and are valued individuals with unique physical, social and emotional needs.
- Children learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional strategies to support active learning.
- A child's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect between students, teachers, parents and staff.
- The commitment to continuous growth is imperative for children to become confident self-directed lifelong learners.